Coinbase has earn.com integrated into its platform and started giving away crypto for free. It is a way that aims to bring more attention to cryptocurrency and create a mass adoption. to read more about Coinbase click here. Coinbase has started a new giveaway by calling it Earn Cryptocurrency with Coinbase. It recently added Orchid (OXT) coin and started another giveaway. Total amount of cryptocurrency you can earn is up to $186 on Coinbase.
How does Coinbase Earn work?
Watch videos: We’ve created educational videos to teach you about different cryptocurrencies.
Complete a quiz: After each video you’ll receive a simple quiz testing what you’ve learned.
Earn: You’ll receive crypto in your Coinbase wallet for every quiz you complete.
Invite friends: You’ll receive extra $10 in crypto for each eligible person if you invite your friends and they complete a lesson.
The List of Cryptocurrency to Earn on Coinbase
- Earn EOS: EOSIO is a protocol designed for fast and free blockchain apps. Learn how it works and you’ll earn EOS.
- Earn OXT: Orchid is a crypto-powered privacy tool. Learn how it works and you’ll get free OXT to try out Orchid’s VPN service.
- Earn XTZ: Tezos is a cryptocurrency and blockchain designed for safety, open participation, and upgradeability. Learn how it works and you’ll earn up to $6 in XTZ.
- Earn DAI: Dai is a stablecoin that aims to be worth exactly one US dollar. Learn how it works and you’ll earn Dai.
- Earn XLM: Stellar is a platform that connects banks, payment systems, and people. Learn how it works and you’ll earn XLM.
- Earn BAT: Brave is on a mission to fix what it believes is a broken web. Learn about Brave and you’ll earn the Basic Attention Token (BAT).
- Earn 0x: 0x believes that all forms of value will eventually be represented by tokens. What are tokens? And how is 0x building towards that future?
- Earn ZEC: Zcash is a cryptocurrency with strong privacy features. Learn about how it works and you’ll earn Zcash (ZEC).